Why Asphalt Maintenance?
Keeping your parking lots in good condition and looking nice is just good business. The first thing people see from the roadway is your parking lot. That is the first impression they get about your business, shopping center, office complex, apartment complex or church etc.. A well maintained parking lot with clear and concise signage along with directional painting makes entering and parking in your lot less stressful. Now you know why you should keep it maintained, the following should help you with the How part of the equation.
- Inspect your parking lot areas on a daily basis. Cracks should be sealed as they occur. Why wait until the damage is done and expensive patching is needed. Asphalt Crack Repair can extend the life of your pavement greatly.
- Gatored areas potholes should be correctly patched and repaired, they will only grow larger unattended.
- Asphalt Sealcoating can protect the asphalt from deteriorating and extend the life of your pavement greatly. New asphalt can be sealed 8-12 months after being laid for best results. Sealing older asphalt will still extend the life of your pavement.
- Rejuvenating asphalt is a viable alternative to Sealcoating. It is best applied on a non sealed surface and is a penetrating material to which restores lost oils and repairs damage within the asphalt matrix.
- Any low areas in your parking lot that are holding water(bird baths) are the perfect recipe for an eventual pot hole. Our Infrared technology is the perfect cure for these areas.
- Parking Lot Striping is another way to keep your parking lot looking sharp. It brightens up the parking lot and makes it easier for your customers to navigate. ADA parking should always be maintained.
- Traffic Signage that is bright and clear contributes to a good experience for anyone using your parking lot. Worn out or dull signs are unsightly and can lead to accidents.
A good asphalt maintenance program will do wonders for your location and in the end save you expensive repair or replacement cost. Your parking lot appearance says a lot about your facility to whomever visits. Just like you would maintain a leaky roof or fertilize your grass each year asphalt maintenance should be part of your budget process. Conduct your own parking lot maintenance checkup to determine on a regular basis to discover the state of your asphalt pavement. Asphalt Pavement Solutions is more than happy to give you guidance on reaching your parking lot goals.
APS is an asphalt company specializes in asphalt maintenance in Camden NJ, Philadelphia PA and throughout New Jersey Pennsylvania and Delaware. Call us to learn more at 1-800-559-SEAL or fill out the contact us form for a no-obligation consultation on your parking lot needs.