Asphalt Pavement Solutions uses the CPR Pavement Rejuvenator for your asphalt rejuvenation needs.
A properly applied asphalt rejuvenator, as part of a preventive maintenance program, is sure to help extend pavement life at a low cost, saving you money in the long run. Asphalt Pavement Solutions is the Philadelphia/Camden asphalt company, specializing in asphalt rejuvenation throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
The CPR asphalt rejuvenator aids in postponing the need for repaving and improves the appearance of pavement at any stage of its lifecycle. In short, the goal is to keep pavement in good working condition.
How the CPR Asphalt Rejuvenator Works
CPR goes deep into the asphalt to replenish essential oils that helps the pavement's resilience and keeps it from cracking. APS recommends CPR to be applied on pavement as an asphalt rejuvenator once every 3 to 5 years for maximum results. This asphalt rejuvenator, if applied properly, can more than double the lifespan of your parking lot. Please keep in mind, however, that CPR is not a substitute for proper asphalt maintenance. If your pavement has potholes or cracks, repairs are necessary.
How CPR Saves Your Money
- Reduces costs: CPR only needs to be applied every 3 to 5 years, and it's proven to be the absolutely most cost effective pavement maintenance procedure. A 5-year-old pavement can come back to like-new condition with this asphalt rejuvenator, as well as, hairline cracking is reduced significantly.
- Proven Results Technology: Leading independent laboratories and FAA engineers have ran tests that compare CPR with other pavement treatments showing stellar improvements from CPR-treated pavements.
- Quality Product & Precision: CPR contains no water or sand, and its mix design cannot be modified. This asphalt rejuvenator is consistent every time. Additionally, CPR is applied using computer-controlled equipment that provides an extremely precise application.
- Short Down Time: CPR dries within 24 hours of application, making it an efficient process that allows you to get your pavement back to working condition quickly.
- Decrease Liability: CPR keeps your pavement safe for vehicles and pedestrians. It does not build up on the surface and has minimal effect on pavement traction or skid resistance.
- Performance Guarantee: CPR contractors offer you a 3-year guarantee that CPR will not crack, chip, or peel.
With an adequate application of asphalt rejuvenator, your pavement will get its flexibility back and its life will be prolonged significantly.
Asphalt Pavement Solutions- Serving All of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware.